Michel Seyrac on UWB innovations during the pandemic
Welcome to the WAGAS Innovation Talks. This podcast offers you an insight into recent innovations in the tech business – driven by research and industry insight. We are talking to researchers and professionals to share their expertise, experience and projects with us. As a think tank and accelerator, we support tech start-ups and corporations in growing their business. We believe innovation is key to growth and hope to shine light on academic research and experts with real-life industry experience. To learn more, visit wages-group.com and find all our podcast episodes, plus articles and resources to expand your horizon on tech innovations. About Michel Seyrac: Michel is based in France and he holds 3 Masters’ Degrees. The first from the University of Bordeaux in the fields of Computational & applied Mathematics. This is followed by a second in Computer Engineering from Bristol university. Finally, he has also earned a masters from ESC Toulouse in Banking and Financial Engineering. This list of academic accolades is a surefire lead for what he does now. After working for the IT service company Capgemini for over 10 years as Senior Architect, he is heading IIDRE Automate as its co-founder. Prior to this he has held several Consulting IT positions. His company offers real time locating systems, indoor positioning systems, UWB solutions, as well as Wireless Sensor Networks. Questions:
1) Can you explain the market positioning of UWB compared to other solutions?
2) UWB application is on the rise – why is that? What are the promises and hopes deriving from UWB technology?
3) What are the discoveries that have led up to your current work?
4) What are COVID-related innovations of UWB applications, and would they be relevant post-pandemic?
5) What are the future application possibilities you could think of in ten years from now? IIDRE:
https://www.iidre.com/en/home/ Get in touch with us!